||The future is always uncertain but the following principles will keep us on track as we continue our journey towards an even safer Wales:
- Preventing crime, supporting safe and confident communities, is the first responsibility of the police
- Public services must shrink together not shrink apart, with a focus on sustainable services
- Crime trends and root causes must be swiftly identified and addressed
- The issues faced by our communities need early interventions and prompt, positive action based on evidence and developed in partnership
- We must work together towards the wellbeing of future generations offering the support people need, when they need it
The full details of the mission, vision, values and principles are available in the full Police & Crime Reduction Plan.
The achievements so far of the Commissioner and Chief Constable, with their teams and partners, can be viewed here.